Lead Physician / MD - 22496960
Lead Physician / MD
Work Location: Jackson, MI
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Lead Physician to work with our potential client located in Jackson, MI. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will provide direct patient care services and overall supervision of the daily operations and administrative responsibilities of the clinical setting in our client’s correctional facility.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provide direct patient care medical services (medical evaluations, diagnosis, treatment, management of acute and chronic disease conditions).
- Provide and maintain competency of clinical procedures, as defined and approved by the Professional Staff Organization credentialing process.
- Refer patients to specialty care, as needed.
- Provide individual and group health education counseling services during patient clinic visits or community based public health activities.
- Provide direct supervision of clinical staff.
- Perform peer reviews and annual performance appraisals.
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives to ensure that medical standards of patient care are met.
- Attend medical staff and other administrative meetings, as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current MD license in state of Michigan.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at [link removed]