Locum Opportunity (part-time) - Addiction Medicine - Tennessee - 56552 (22448324)
Our client manages a comprehensive treatment center located approx. 50 mins north of Nashville, TN starting September 28th. As of right now, they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Addiction Medicine physicians to provide part-time coverage for Tuesday and Thursday (6am-11am). Principle duties include providing Methadone/Suboxone treatments, performing history and physicals, and handle admissions. The candidate will be accompanied by a support staff of a Clinic Director, Nurse Supervisor, Clinical Supervisor, and Counselor.
- Location: Northern Tennessee (50 mins north of Nashville, TN)
- Specialty: Addiction Medicine
- Requirements: Active TN license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty, Fellowship NOT required
- Schedule: Tues + Thurs (6am-11am)
- EMR: Smart Management
- SUBOXONE CERTIFICATION REQUIRED!!
- Duration: Sept. 28th – ongoing
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at 862-235-1259 or email Ryan at: (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.