Accomplished Neurologist Need in Las Vegas - R0072110 (22448145)
Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our nation’s health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years’ experience in making care more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for a Neurologist to join our team in Nevada. The Nevada-based medical group is a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re ready to join our Mission in helping people live the healthiest lives possible, please apply now, or contact Anita Prince, Physician Recruiter at (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job)| 702-528-6276.
- Reasonable work hours
- Diagnose and treat patients suffering from neurological disorders such as Parkinson's, Alzheimer’s, Epilepsy, speech and language, spinal injuries, headache and migraine disorders
- Consult with PCP with on the patient's presenting systems related to a neurological issue
- Create treatment plans and conduct testing
- Manageable patient load.
- Strong communication skills
- No Call
- Eligible for an unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate and Pharmacy license required prior to start date
- BC/BE Neurology
- 2 years experience