Urgent Care Physician - R0071431 (22434864)
HealthCare Partners Nevada, a leading network of healthcare providers and clinics in southern Nevada, has joined Intermountain Healthcare, a large regional organization considered one of the nation’s top health systems. Together, the two organizations will provide Nevada with a stronger, more comprehensive regional health system. Intermountain Healthcare is looking for an Urgent Care Physician to join our team in Henderson.
Healthcare Partners Nevada will continue to practice a Coordinated Care Model as Intermountain Healthcare, which consists of an entire network of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy. Our Urgent Care facilities have on-site labs and radiology, and our providers perform minor procedures, wellness, and physical exams on a walk-in basis for patients of all ages.
We offer performance-based compensation and bonuses aligned directly with your efforts and quality outcomes, lucrative sign-on and relocation, along with short- and long-term bonus incentives.
Henderson, the second largest city in Nevada, has been consistently named as one of the “Best Places to Live in America” by several publications including Money magazine. Most recently AdvisorSmith, a leading information resource for business advice and original research, released a new study that found Henderson was ranked as the #2 safest large city in America.
Our combined strengths and a shared cultural commitment as community-focused health systems with deep, personal connections to the people we serve allow us to focus on moving southern Nevada forward. Intermountain Healthcare is ranked in the top five of our nation’s health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, and brings 45 years’ experience in making care more accessible and affordable. If you’re ready to join our mission in helping people live the healthiest lives possible please apply now to submit your CV for consideration, or reach out to Tanis Singleton at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).
- Manage 36–48 patient encounters per day by providing and managing direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment.
- Performs procedures such as I&D, splinting, suturing, managing infection, and wound care.
- Documenting/Charting patient information in line with current policies and procedures
- Clinic: Henderson (near I-215 and Lake Mead Pkwy.)
- Schedule: Sunday-Tuesday, 7 am-7 pm
- No call
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- ACLS / PALS certifications required
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advance Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Must have current BLS, ACLS and DOT Certification
- Must be comfortable treating patients of all ages
- At least 1 year experience in an urgent care, emergency room setting or rural health clinic
- Fluent or medical Spanish or Tagalog speaking ability