Family Practice - R0065937 (22434863)
HealthCare Partners Nevada, a leading network of healthcare providers and clinics in southern Nevada, has joined Intermountain Healthcare, a large regional organization considered one of the nation’s top health systems. Together, the two organizations will provide Nevada with a stronger, more comprehensive regional health system. Intermountain Healthcare is looking for Primary Care Physicians to join our team in the Las Vegas Valley.
We will continue to practice a Coordinated Care Model as Intermountain Healthcare, which consists of an entire network of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy. Physicians at our traditional Primary Care clinics treat patients of all ages.
We offer performance-based compensation with first year salary guarantee and bonuses aligned directly with your efforts and quality outcomes, lucrative sign-on and relocation, along with short- and long-term bonus incentives.
Our combined strengths and a shared cultural commitment as community-focused health systems with deep, personal connections to the people we serve allow us to focus on moving southern Nevada forward. Intermountain Healthcare is ranked in the top five of our nation’s health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, and brings 45 years’ experience in making care more accessible and affordable. If you’re ready to join our mission in helping people live the healthiest lives possible please apply now to submit your CV for consideration, or contact Tanis Singleton at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).
- Assess, diagnose and manage both complex and common medical/surgical conditions in patients of all ages.
- Location: Las Vegas Valley
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; Saturday shifts also available
- Census: 28 to 32 patients per day (8-hour shift)
- Hours: 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts
- No call
- New graduates welcome
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- ACLS / PALS certifications required
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advance Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Fluent Medical Spanish or Tagalog