Traditional Primary Care - Las Vegas - R8664 (22434863)
Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada is looking for Primary Care Physicians to join our Primary Care clinic team in Las Vegas and surrounding communities. Through screenings and preventative care practices, our Primary Care clinics keep patients of all ages feeling healthy. You will lead a team of Caregivers consisting of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
There’s so much more to Southern Nevada than the Las Vegas Strip. No state income tax, low cost-of-living, master-planned communities, national recreation areas, world-class culture and entertainment, and 300+ days of sunshine a year make this a fast-growing, family-centered community.
Being a part of Intermountain means that the quest for clinical excellence and creating an environment where Caregivers can deliver the best in healthcare is a given. If you are a physician who wants to join our mission of helping Nevadans live their healthiest lives possible, please contact Tanis Singleton at (702) 479-4815 or (use the Apply button to apply for this job).
Our Caregivers enjoy
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- CME allowance plus time off
- Paid license renewals
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
- Clinic: Work in one clinic in the Las Vegas Valley (Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Centennial Hills, or Henderson)
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; stipends available for weekend shifts
- Hours: 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts
- Census: 28 to 32 patients per day (8-hour shift)
- No nights or hospital call required.
- New graduates welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- ACLS / PALS certifications required
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advanced Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Fluent Medical Spanish or Tagalog
- Two years of experience in Primary Care