Internal Medicine - R0065936 (22434862)
HealthCare Partners Nevada, a leading network of healthcare providers and clinics in southern Nevada, has joined Intermountain Healthcare, a large regional organization considered one of the nation’s top health systems. Together, the two organizations will provide Nevada with a stronger, more comprehensive regional health system. Intermountain Healthcare is looking for Primary Care Physicians to join our team throughout the Las Vegas Valley.
Healthcare Partners Nevada will continue to practice a Coordinated Care Model as Intermountain Healthcare, which consists of an entire network of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy. Our myGeneration clinics are staffed by physicians and care teams who specialize in every aspect of senior health care. These clinics offer a variety of services including annual wellness checks, identification and treatment of chronic conditions, diagnostic testing, laboratory services and immunizations, all conveniently provided in one location.
We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities offered at Intermountain Healthcare, including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Our combined strengths and a shared cultural commitment as community-focused health systems with deep, personal connections to the people we serve allow us to focus on moving southern Nevada forward. Intermountain Healthcare is ranked in the top five of our nation’s health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, and brings 45 years’ experience in making care more accessible and affordable. If you’re ready to join our mission in helping people live the healthiest lives possible, please apply now to submit your CV for consideration, or reach out to Tanis Singleton at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).
- Manage an average panel size of 400-750 mostly geriatric Medicare HMO patients.
- Provide primary, secondary, and tertiary care to patients with multiple co-morbidities and manage patients with chronic conditions.
- Clinic: Locations in Las Vegas, Summerlin, Henderson, and Northwest Las Vegas.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Hours: 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts
- Census: 2 patients/hour; no nights or hospital call required.
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Two years of experience in Primary Care
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advanced Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Managed care experience
- Geriatric experience
- Fluent Medical Spanish or Tagalog