Join our Senior-Focused care team in Las Vegas – 300+ days of sunshine to enjoy the outdoors! - R9455 (22434862)
Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada is looking for Primary Care Physicians to join our myGeneration clinic team in Las Vegas and surrounding communities. Our myGeneration clinics specialize in every aspect of senior health care and offer a variety of services including annual wellness checks, identification and treatment of chronic conditions, diagnostic testing, laboratory services and immunizations, all conveniently provided in one location. You will lead a team of Caregivers consisting of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
There’s so much more to Southern Nevada than the Las Vegas Strip. No state income tax, low cost-of-living, master-planned communities, national recreation areas, world-class culture and entertainment, and 300+ days of sunshine a year make this a fast-growing, family-centered community.
Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means creating an environment where Caregivers can deliver the best in healthcare and that the quest for clinical excellence is a given. If you are a physician who wants to join our mission of helping Nevada’s seniors live their healthiest lives possible, please contact Tanis Singleton at (702) 479-4815 or (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job).
Our Caregivers enjoy
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- CME allowance plus time off
- Paid license renewals
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
- Clinic: Work in one clinic in the Las Vegas Valley (Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Centennial Hills, or Henderson).
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts
- Census: 2 patients/hour; no nights, weekends or hospital call required.
- New graduates welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatrics
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advanced Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Managed care experience
- Geriatric experience
- Fluency in Medical Spanish or Tagalog
- Two years of experience in Primary Care