Invasive-Interventional Cardiology Locum Tenens Physician need in UT - 378107 (22434845)
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Invasive-Interventional Cardiology Locum Tenens Physician need
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
We are looking for a Physician for service.
Quick Job Facts:
- Location: Utah
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: ongoing
- Board Certification or Board Eligible
- Daily Patient Volume: 5
- Describe monthly coverage requirements: 7 days of cardiology call coverage services per month also an additional 21 days to use throughout the year to cover holidays, etc.
- Describe the make-up of support staff: Normal cardiology and cath lab staff.
- Describe the daily shift requirements: 24 hour call coverage
- List any special certifications or requirements: Fellowship training interventional cardiologists and Providers must be capable of performing TEEs
- Practice EMR: Meditech
- A Degree from an Accredited Medical School
- Current State Medical License
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Access to New Opportunities Available Nationwide
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Travel & Lodging Arranged by our In-House Team
- Free Medical Malpractice Coverage (A++ Rated Claims Made Policy with Lifetime Tail Coverage)
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to ($750) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting [link removed]
1-800-377-0730 or email: (use the Apply button to apply for this job)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.