Academic Opportunity for Psychiatry IN Mountain West State Capitol - 1447 (22434710)
Academic Opportunity for Psychiatry IN Mountain West State Capitol
Become published in your field and pursue NIMH Research!
- Center for Excellence in need of a Psychiatrist interested in making a difference for our specific patient base.
- Enjoy a fun work environment and only see 10 patients per day on average—this is NOT a typical or “traditional” Psychiatry position.
- NO call and NO weekends required. Our Hospitalists take all call for our Unit
- 5:1 Nursing ratio for our Providers along with the support of 5 Dieticians, 4 Psychologists, 3 LCSWs that handle all patient dispositions, and a plethora of additional support staff
- Unique Perks: Employed opportunity with an annual base salary above 50th, Loan repayment, Tuition Reimbursement for pursuing your Master’s or [link removed], full health benefits, 27 days PTO, etc.
Major Metropolitan City -- Service area over 3 Million!
- FINALLY, a permanent position not located in a small or medium-size city…You will appreciate this downtown location that has an International Airport within 25 minutes!
- Looking to hike a 14er? Big fan of National Parks? Maybe you’re more of a downhill skier…regardless if you’re a homebody or avid outdoors person, this location [link removed]