Leadership – Infectious Disease – San Francisco - 1465 (22434707)
- Quality of life schedule ideal for Work/Life balance
- Monday-Friday with no weekend or hospital work
- Tenured and supportive Mid-Level and RN staff
- Established practice – And Growing!
- Well respected clinic with forward thinking leadership
- On-site Pharmacy and Lab
- Newly renovated clinic – UCSF collaborator
A world-class city in every respect. The area has a lot going for it: exceptional arts and cultural activities, plenty of history, a strong commercial and financial core; and all the education and services anyone could want. The many world-famous tourist attractions- Fisherman’s Wharf, Chinatown, the cable car system, hilltop residential enclaves, and the wine country to the north. Considerable local entertainment and culture make the city one of the most interesting and fun places to live in the country.
Want to learn more? Please contact Adaptive Medical Partners at 888-885-5009 and reference job #1465.