Physician (Non treating practice) - Physician_Huntsville (22422186)
The IMA Group is experiencing unprecedented growth! We are hiring State Licensed Physicians to join our amazing team of providers who love the flexible, lifestyle friendly opportunities we offer. The IMA Group providers perform a wide range of evaluations and assessments for many state and federal agencies, whose mission is to assist, Veterans, underemployed and disabled persons, obtain benefits and services for which they may be eligible.
IMA is a dynamic exciting place to work full time, part time, seasonal, weekends and locum tenens, based on your individual availability. Our consultants enjoy a healthy work-life balance. They have a flexible work schedule with optional weekend hours, and a mostly paperless environment.
- Perform consultative medical evaluations/assessments
- Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Active and unrestricted Medical License (Family practice, internal medicine, or any sub-specialty of primary care)
Working at IMA Offers:
- Training for any work you may not be familiar with
- No typing of reports
- Covered Malpractice
- No follow ups, No emergencies, No on-call
- Flexible schedules – excellent work-life balance
- Career advancement opportunities within the organization
The IMA Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Active Alabama Medical License