Outpatient Internal Medicine - $320k Mid-South Region - 1890 (22372345)
Outpatient Internal Medicine - $320k Mid-South Region
If the following piques your interest, and you are in a position to start working some place new within the next 12 months, please send your cv to Cassidy Armstrong. Please note the best time and phone number to reach you. I am unable to share exact location and hiring entity name without first reviewing your CV and speaking with you directly. Thank you for understanding.
- Salary is based on MGMA and experience. If you are just coming out of training your salary will be MGMA median which last year was $268k. That is the least you will make if you are fresh out of training. If you have post-training experience, then it goes up from there.
- Plus – wRVU bonus
- Plus – full benefits
- Plus – loan repayment
- Plus – sign on/relocation/and aggressive retirement plan.
- Your choice: 100% outpatient with no call, or traditional practice with shared call. The base salary is the same. The total earnings will be higher if you do the inpatient work because of the additional wRVU credits associated with inpatient.
- If you opt for the traditional practice you call would be 1:3. NP and nurse triage take all first calls. There is a hospitalist service, as well.
- 4.5 day work week.
- Clinic volumes average 20 patients/day.
- It is a 130-bed hospital. Excellent sub-specialty support and a long list of sub-specialists on this hospitals active everyday staff.
- 6 weeks PTO including 1 week for CME
- Top 100 Hospitals the last 3 years.
- One of 4 hospitals in AR to receive an Excellence Award given by the state in 2018.
- There is a tremendous amount of pride and care within this medical community.
- Northern Arkansas
- Beautiful. Safe. Picturesque scenery. (I have a great video virtual tour I can send you.)
- Close to Bentonville, Branson, Little Rock, Tulsa, and St. Louis.
- Local area population is over 40,000 with plenty of amenities.
- Board Eligible per 2012 ABMS guidelines accepted, Board Certified preferred
- No personal background issues (substance abuse, arrests, etc.) within the last 10 years.
- Malpractice history will be considered.
- We are open to visas but we are not cap exempt for J1.
If you would like to hear more about this position, then please click here to schedule some time on my calendar to speak and send a copy of your CV today!