Bread and Butter General Surgery - 75th Percentile MGMA - 1891 (22372343)
Bread and Butter General Surgery – 75th percentile MGMA – AR
If interested in learning more – please send your CV to Cassidy Armstrong and note the best time and phone number to reach you. I will need to first review your CV, and speak with you on the phone, before I can share exact location and hiring entity name.
- HOSPITAL EMPLOYED
- No partnership. No ownership risk. No keeping up with business dealings. Just practice medicine.
- Base salary plus RVU. Salary is based on experience and MGMA. If you are just out of training MGMA-middle will be your salary. It goes up from there with experience. In other words – even if you just finished residency a few days ago, you will still be compensated equal to national median as a salary.
- Plus – wRVU production
- Plus – student loan repayment
- Plus – comprehensive benefits
- Plus – sign-on/relocation
- 75th percentile proven earnings equates to $545k W-2. Add benefits and retirement and your total package value is over $600k/year.
Day in the Life:
- Hospital maintains 5 [link removed]
- General Surgeons perform 90% of the upper and lower endoscopies in this region of Arkansas
- 57% of their total case volumes are endoscopies.
- Trauma is Level3 and low volume.
- Call is 1:3 and taken week at a time.
- Northern AR
- Safe. Beautiful. Plenty of Amenities. (I have a great virtual tour video I can send you)
- Close to one of the most popular resort towns in the [link removed]
- Call is optional and there are about a dozen communities within 45 minutes of town center where you can live.
- Not far from Bentonville, Little Rock, Tulsa, and St. Louis
- Must be Board Eligible in General Surgery per 2012 ABMS guidelines. Board Certified preferred.
- No personal background troubles within the last 10 years.
- Malpractice history will be considered.
- Visas welcomed – We are not cap exempt nor an academic center – but we are versed in visa sponsorship