Primary Care Physician - NDC - 12245 (22334539)
Primary Care Physician - NDC
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Primary Care Physician to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will provide expert consultation to medical providers in the design and implementation of surveillance systems related to COVID-19 and patterns of infection in select settings.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Facilitate epidemiologic activities.
• Provide technical expertise to statewide network of hospitals, nursing homes, and other healthcare settings, in the identification, investigation, and control of COVID-19.
• Provide vision and leadership to the COVID-19 response team.
• Develop effective solutions necessary to quickly limit adverse health outcomes and economic hardships that result when COVID-19 is identified in a healthcare or community setting.
• Provide technical expertise relating to testing and clinical data for COVID-19.
• Analyze collected data noting clinically significant aberrations in the collected data or risk of infection posed by an infection control breach, thereby initiating actions such as site visits or disease investigations.
• Identify disease trends, develop/review analytic reports, identify causes, and note clinical significance.
• Make recommendations for the implementation of appropriate disease and/or infection control and prevention measures related to COVID-19.
• Review, develop and recommend revisions to communicable disease policy and procedures, as necessary.
• Collaborate in the maintenance of a statewide system of infectious disease surveillance and reporting specific to COVID-19.
• Provide recommendations concerning the completeness, science, and quality of surveillance and investigations.
• Provide expertise and training support.
• Review, evaluate and make recommendations concerning the epidemiology and other training needs of stakeholders and field personnel.
• Collaborate in development of statewide plans, policies and procedures related to COVID-19 epidemiology and communicable disease prevention and control.
• Participate on committees and workgroups.
• Collaborate with private-sector, local, commonwealth, and federal partners in healthcare associated disease surveillance systems and investigations.
• Prepare articles and summaries for statewide reports, lay publications, and peer-reviewed journals.
• Deliver public health educational presentations to selected audiences.
• Participate in preparation of grant applications, progress reports, scientific articles, and presentations and other deliverables reflecting the status of COVID-19 epidemiological programs.
• Apply knowledge and confidentiality requirements for protected health information in the gathering, analysis, storage, retrieval and reporting of data for assigned public health programs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current license to practice medicine in the State of Pennsylvania issued by the State Medicine Board or Osteopathic Medicine Licensing Board.
• Completed Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy from an approved medical school.
• 2+ years of professional medical experience including 1 year in a public health setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at [link removed].