Radiologist Physician / Gov’t Travel Position - 22283740
Locums, Inc. is seeking a Radiologist for full-time services in the Chinle Comprehensive Healthcare Facility in Chinle, AZ. Assignment will be for 3 months with 1 extension possible. Any valid state or Federal license acceptable.
About the Opportunity:
- Period of Performance is approx. 1/1/21 to 3/30/21 w/ possible 3-month extensions until 12/31/21
- 8 hour shifts, 5 days a week w/ occasional overtime. No weekends or Holiday shifts
- All Radiology specialties will be considered
- Provide local populace with all diagnostic imaging examinations (including XR, US, CT, and MRI) and prepare comprehensive interpretive reports of findings. Mammogram and obstetric ultrasounds are not required.
- Located near the Canyon de Chelly National Monument. Perfect for the outdoor enthusiast with access to spectacular biking, hiking, and fishing.
- Active and unrestricted state or Federal license
- Board Certified by American Board of Radiology
- Must have 48 or more months of Radiology Residency Training
- Minimum of 6 months in Radiology specialty
- Active and unrestricted DEA
- Active CPR, BLS, ACLS, & PALS certifications mandatory
- Full vaccinations and immunizations
- Fitness for Duty letter
- 3 References; one being chief of staff/medical director of last hospital