Chief Medical Officer- New England Living - 872 (22252467)
A Rhode Island Federally Qualified Health Center is seeking a dedicated physician to serve as our Chief Medical Officer (CMO). Our mission is to provide quality, affordable health care and health education to the community. This Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) is recognized by HRSA as a Health Center Quality Leader and a National Quality Leader for diabetes.
We provide team-based care consistent with the principles and standards of a PCMH. Services provided include:
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatric care and full-service Dentistry
- Behavioral Health
- WIC Online Nutrition Education, Women’s Health programs,
- Comprehensive support with accredited labs, x-ray, and mammography. Our mission is to provide quality, affordable health care and health education to the community.
The incoming CMO works closely with the President & CEO of WRHS to support strategy development and implementation and ensure integration of care services consistent with our ACO model and population health functions. The CMO is also directly with revenue enhancement, expense reduction and quality and service improvement efforts of the health center.
We believe a team approach is inherent in a health center environment. Every employee of WRHS is a team member who can affect patient care profoundly, either in a positive or a negative sense. Each employee is encouraged to contribute toward the successful relationship with our patients.
As part of our team we offer a generous benefit package highlighted by:
- 5 weeks annual Paid Time Off, 3 personal days, paid holidays,
- a 403b Retirement Plan with matching company contribution,
- AFLAC, a $50,000 Life Insurance policy, long term disability insurance
- 1 Week for CME and an ample allowance.
- We provide malpractice insurance through the FTCA and cover costs for licensing, DEA registrations and board certification renewals.