Neurology Physician Locum Tenens Need in Idaho - 320266 (22224058)
Entrust Your Career to HealthTrust!
Neurology Physician Locum Tenens Need in Idaho
At HealthTrust, we believe that healthcare isn’t defined by the four walls in which it’s practiced. It’s defined by its people. We pride ourselves on crafting opportunities which expand skill sets, broaden career horizons, provide economic stability, and cultivate personal growth.
We are looking for a Physician for service.
Quick Job Facts:
- Location: Southern, Idaho
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Ongoing
- Schedule: The daily shift requirements include 8 hours of week-day, on-site daytime coverage with 16 hours of on-call services at night, with call-back as necessary;
- 24 hour call coverage on holidays and weekends, with call-back as necessary.
- Type of Clinic: Hospital
- Daily Patient Volume: 7
- Support Staff: yes
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Specialty: Neurology
- EMR: Meditech
- Must have clean background and limited malpractice for temp privs.
- Requirements: Proficiency in reading EEGS, stroke core measures, and care of the tPA/thrombectomy patient
Minimum Requirements Include:
- A Degree from an Accredited Medical School
- Current State Medical License
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions offers:
- Competitive Compensation
- Access to New Opportunities Available Nationwide
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Travel & Lodging Arranged by our In-House Team
- Free Medical Malpractice Coverage (A++ Rated Claims Made Policy with Lifetime Tail Coverage)
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare. HealthTrust is a preferred partner to thousands of top-performing hospitals, we provide our healthcare professionals with first-priority access to more than 200,000 jobs nationwide.
Not for You? Refer a Friend and Earn Up to ($750) Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars by Visiting [link removed]
1-800-377-0730 or email: (use the Apply button to apply for this job)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.