Family Medicine Physician - Fluency in Spanish Required - R0065155 (22210473)
Life Changing Work
Want to make a real difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER.
HealthCare Partners is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
SERVE YOUR PATIENTS.
- Medical autonomy: Manage the care of your patients the way you feel best.
- A robust healthcare system: HCP After Hours, HCP multi-specialty clinics, ambulatory surgery clinic and four contracted hospitals conveniently based within the Orange County community.
LOVE YOUR TEAM.
- Dedicated support: A skilled admin /clinical team that consists of two Medical Assistants per provider, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties.
BECOME YOUR BEST.
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no evenings, weekends or call schedule. Focus on valued based patient care with average of 18-20 patients per day; 40 minutes for new consults and 20 minutes for follow up appointment schedule.
- Professional development: Ongoing opportunities to build your skills and grow your career with CME/license reimbursement, leadership pathways, and partnership track.
- Community based: Clinic is conveniently located in the heart of North Orange County with easy freeway access to Los Angeles and San Diego. Orange County is known for surf and sand region with year round warm temperature and sunny climate. Orange County provides top rated planned housing and school districts with nearby coastal living communities.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive base salary, a bonus plan based on performance/quality metrics, Paid Time Off/Holidays, and other great benefits.
- Unrestricted CA state medical license
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACGME Residency-trained and BE/BC in Family Medicine
- Fluent in Spanish
- Excellent patient care and communication skills
- Ability to work in fast pace setting; time management skills
- EMR proficient
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Healthcare Partners is excited to join Optum! Ahead of us is a world of opportunity. We’re changing health care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment. All of this together is your time to do your life’s best work. SM