Location: North Carolina-Greenville - Winton
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Job ID: 017495 (22194655)
Category: Psychologist Jobs
Company: The GEO Group
Contact: Michele Dobos Call: 5618930101
Job Salary: $90,000 to $100,000
Job Posted: 11/20/20
Psychologist Drug Abuse Program - 017495 (22194655)
- This position administers and supervises the Drug Abuse Treatment Program’s policies and practices including planning, organizing, developing, implementing, coordinating, and directing activities. This position ensures compliance with the Bureau of Prisons (BOP) standards, effective supervision of staff, clinical and administrative supervision of drug abuse treatment staff and the clinical quality of all drug abuse treatment programs in the institution.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the oversight of Admissions and Orientation (A&O) presentations on drug abuse programs.
- Responsible for the oversight of drug abuse education and non-residential drug abuse treatment.
- Coordinates the sharing of information related to community-transition drug treatment programming.
- Provides administrative and clinical supervision of the Drug Abuse Treatment Specialists and any contract staff hired to provide drug abuse programming. Conducts weekly meetings with staff to discuss program operations, individual inmate cases, and inmate progress.
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and continued development of the residential drug abuse treatment program.
- Conducts psychological testing by interviewing and diagnosing inmates to determine if they are qualified for the Residential Drug Treatment Program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- PhD/PsyD in Psychology.
- Licensed to practice in the State of North Carolina.
- Certified Clinical Supervisor (CCS) by the North Carolina Substance Abuse Professional Practice Board preferred.
- Two years of experience working as a clinical psychologist. Substance abuse experience preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience highly desirable.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.
Equal Opportunity Employer