Internal Medicine - R0065936 (22179158)
HealthCare Partners (HCP) is looking for a Primary Care Physician to join our team in Las Vegas. HCP practices a Coordinated Care Model, which incorporates an entire network of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work together to help our patients stay healthy.
Our myGeneration clinics are staffed by physicians and care teams who specialize in every aspect of senior health care. These clinics offer a variety of services including annual wellness checks, identification and treatment of chronic conditions, diagnostic testing, laboratory services and immunizations, all conveniently provided in one location.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you! Apply now to submit your CV for consideration, or contact Tanis Singleton, Clinician Recruiter, directly at (702) 479-4815 or (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).
- Work Schedule: Full-time opportunity. Schedule may vary to include shifts to cover days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 20/day (8-hour shift)
- No Call
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- At least 1 year of experience in Primary Care
- BC or BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advanced Practice Provider(s)
- Comfortable managing narcotics
- Managed care experience
- Geriatric experience