Rheumatologist - R0070907 (22179156)
HealthCare Partners (HCP) is looking for a Rheumatologist to join our new Rheumatology team in Las Vegas. HCP practices a Coordinated Care Model: an entire network of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Apply now to submit your CV for consideration, or you may also contact physician recruiter Anita Prince at 702-528-6276 or (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job)
- Clinic: Las Vegas Valley
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Hours: 5/8’s or 4/10’s
- Census: 27 patients per day
- Infusion supervision
- Strong interest in geriatric patients
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Rheumatology
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advance Practice Clinician(s)