Cardiologist - R0045129 (22179155)
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time BC/BE Cardiologist to join our team in Las Vegas. This is an outpatient-only position that focuses on Medicare Advantage patients. As such, this candidate should have strong patient engagement skills, enthusiasm to work closely with Primary Care providers, and willingness to do thorough documentation for each patient. The ideal candidate will be a team player who enjoys working with a diverse, hard-working, well-trained team.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, charitable sponsorships, volunteer opportunities, and many other benefits.
- Options to be involved in clinical research are available
- New grads are welcomed to apply
- HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Anita Prince, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 528-6276.
- Location: La Canada Cardiology (near Sunrise Hospital)
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- General cardiologist position, outpatient clinic-based
- Average weeknight call: 1 every 8-9 days
- Average weekend call: 1 in 5-6 weekends
- Full-time hours, Monday through Friday
- Unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
- DEA and Nevada Pharmacy license required prior to start date
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Interventional Cardiology and Peripheral Vascular Disease (non-structural)