Hospitalist, SNF - R0070975 (22179153)
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time SNF Hospitalist to join our team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package, which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you a few minutes to complete! You may also contact Anita Prince, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 528-6276 or (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8-hour days; 1 weekend every third week. Opportunities to pick up extra shifts are available
- Avg Daily Patient Census: 15-17/day
- New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Family Practice and/or Pediatrics.
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License
- At least one year of Hospitalist experience