PERM-Interventional Neurology Physician - St.Louis-MO - MO-19-05844 (21939893)
I am seeking a board-certified or board eligible (to become board certified) Interventional Neurologist in, Missouri. The incoming physician will be an employee of SSM Health medical group. This physician will join an experienced and collegial group of 6 neurologists and neurosurgeons. The practice is located just 20 minutes south of downtown St. Louis on campus. Renowned full-service hospital. Serves the needs of a rapidly expanding population. The practice is a mixture of office and hospital responsibility.
More About this Interventional Neurology Job Opportunity
- Shared Weekend Call 1:4 between
- Employment position
- Established practice with a referral network
- EPIC EMR
- Hospital and outpatient offices on the same campus
- A competitive compensation package that includes an income guarantee with bonus options.
- Benefits include generous PTO + 1 week CME w/ $5k allowance, fully paid family health and dental insurance, a disability allowance, and retirement plan.
- Signing bonus option
- Retention bonus option
The pay band for interventional neuros is starting at $500K for new fellows and up to $600K for practicing physicians, with Sign On payments between $40K-$60K and year one and year two retention bonuses each of between $20K-$30K.
St. Louis Highlights
- Home to Fortune 500 companies - Emerson Electric, Monsanto, Centene, Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Edward Jones to name a few
- Amenities include St. Louis Zoo, St. Louis Symphony, Forest Park and Gateway Arch
- Home to 30 colleges and universities including St. Louis University, Washington University, Webster University, and Lindenwood University
- Two professional sports teams - St. Louis Blues (NHL) and Cardinals (MLB)