Radiologist needed for a full-time opportunity in northeastern Ohio - 3049 (21939774)
Seeking a BC General Radiologist for full-time opportunity in Youngstown, OH
Job Quick Facts
* Specialty: General Radiology
* Facility Location: Youngstown, OH
* Board Requirement: BC
* License Requirement: OH
* Reason for Need: Supplemental
* Service Setting: Inpatient
* Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours Only
* Shift Schedule:
- 7 on/7 off, primarily day shift
- One weekend in 4
* Size of group: 18-person Group with 3 Interventional Radiologist
- Ability to do high volume - a minimum of 110 interpretations at a 68 RVU level on average
- Ability to interpret all modalities and do basic IR procedures, Myelograms, Biopsies and Drainages
* Market competitive benefits and compensation
* Youngstown, OH is located in the Northeast corner of Ohio only minutes from the Pennsylvania border, making it roughly 60 miles away from Pittsburgh, PA and about 65 miles from Cleveland, OH.
* With a population of 66,982 people, it is the 9th-largest city in Ohio and is located on the Mahoning River.
* Despite having its own media market, Youngstown is often included in commercial and cultural depictions of both Northeast Ohio as well as the Greater Pittsburgh Region due to these proximities. Youngstown is on the indigenous land of the Midwestern Native American Osage Nation tribe.
* In 2012, Forbes ranked Youngstown, Ohio 4th among the best cities in the [link removed]'s schools, current low crime, cost-of-living, and property rates in its decision.