Seeking Outpatient Internist Near Boise, Idaho - 00068 / 00069 (21939770)
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is a physician-led and accountable 500+ provider multi-specialty group seeking Internal Medicine physicians for 12th Avenue Clinic in Nampa, Idaho. Our group seeks internists who are committed to an interdisciplinary team-based approach to care and who provide high-quality primary care in a compassionate manner, healing body, mind and spirit. Candidates should be passionate and knowledgeable. The affiliated hospital, Saint Alphonsus Medical Center-Nampa, operates a 24-7 adult medicine hospitalist service. The adult medicine hospitalists are the primary admitting service for the vast majority of primary care providers in the Saint Alphonsus network.
Interested candidates will have the opportunity to participate in the following:
- Supervision of one or more nurse practitioners
- Provision of house calls
- Collaboration with a clinic-based pharmacist and social worker
- Contractual incentives that reward quality of care and patient outcomes.
- Teaching health care professionals
- Community-based educational sessions for patients and families
- Daily collegial interactions with a dozen other similarly oriented health care professionals.
Primary Location(s): SAMG 12th St Clinic (located in Southwest Nampa)
Status: Full Time, Employed
Schedule: Traditional clinic work week, M-F; no less than 34 hours of scheduled patient contact time.
Call: Phone Only, Shared
Salary and Benefits:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)
To submit your CV, or for more information, contact Adam Lyon at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) or 208-308-9126.
- Doctor of medicine (MD) or a doctor of osteopathy (DO) degree;
- Successful completion of an accredited internal medicine residency program;
- Current, unrestricted license in Idaho to practice medicine in all its phases;
- Valid controlled substance registration with Idaho Board of Pharmacy and DEA;
- Board certified, or obtain certification within 3 years of employment.
- Preferred: experience in outpatient settings; training, experience and/or certification in geriatrics.