Academic Gastroenterologist for Established Metro Detroit Gastroenterology Clinic - 12-101901 (21939693)
We are seeking a Gastroenterologist to join a well-established Gastroenterology group in Metro Detroit. The ideal candidate has experience and has a passion for teaching residents and fellows. With this opportunity you would serve as Core Faculty for a highly regarded Gastroenterology fellowship program.
- BC IM and Gastroenterology
- Training in ERCP and EUS preferred
- Demonstrated excellence in patient care, teaching and clinical research
- Able to meet requirements to obtain a Michigan license
- Ability to speak Arabic is considered a plus but not required
- The position offers a comprehensive compensation package; competitive salary, benefits, vacation, CME, malpractice coverage and many others.
For more details about this opportunity please call Traci at (248) 241-6618 or email (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).