OB/GYN Hospitalist (overnight) - Orange County - Hudson Valley, NY - 21881941
Our rapidly growing 400+ provider multi-specialty group in the lower Hudson Valley of New York is seeking an OB/GYN Hospitalist (overnight) physician to join our practice. This overnight Hospitalist position is full-time providing 12 hour shift coverage and involves full spectrum obstetrics, acute gynecology and ED consultations in the hospital for patients of Crystal Run Healthcare. This includes obstetrical and gynecological care and consultation to Labor and Delivery, hospital inpatients, and the Emergency Department (ED). The OB/GYN Hospitalist will perform patient assessment and triage, coordinate care, perform deliveries and will assist and perform surgical procedures. Experienced colleagues in OBGYN as well as in other specialties within the practice ensure a back-up system for patient safety.
Competitive salary, benefits, and a great location makes this a great choice.
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License
- Completion of an OB/GYN Residency and/or Fellowship program.
- Board Certified or eligible in OB/GYN; at time of employment
- Proficiency in all procedures, techniques and skills listed in the delineation of privileges as required for area of specialty.
- Meet and maintain compliance with all requirements for Medical Staff privileges
- Compliance with CME requirements
- Demonstrates excellence in clinical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Licensed in the state of NY by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & Prescriptive authority