Psychiatrist (Child & Adolescence) - 5422 (21863404)
Psychiatrist (Child & Adolescence)
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Psychiatrist that is board certified in Child & Adolescence psychiatry to serve as a consultant for retrospective medical record reviews. In this role, you will review acute inpatient/outpatient hospital and residentials services for children and adolescents to determine the medical necessity and appropriateness for their plan of care.
If you’re ready to ensure these patients are receiving the best care possible, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Review all relevant documentation – history, physical examination, physician’s orders, chief complaints, medications, etc.
• Compile case finding summaries.
• Provide case disposition recommendations.
• Identify program violations.
• Prepare and testify at administrative hearings or court proceedings.
• Board certification in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
• Experience in the diagnosis and treatment of children with emotional/psychiatric disorders.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.