Occupational Medicine Physician (Remote) - 5251 (21801768)
Occupational Medicine Physician (Remote)
Work Location: Bethesda, MD
InGenesis is currently seeking a Physician with board certification in Occupational Medicine or primary care specialty. In this role, you would be supporting one of our Federal clients and represent them as a surrogate medical consultant.
If you’re ready to ensure the care/medical direction is of the highest caliber, apply today! We’ll contact you soon to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Provide ongoing intellectual guidance for occupational clinic activities.
• Provide medical consultations with local agency management on program needs/development.
• Provide expert witness testimony services to support medical recommendations on employability and reasonable accommodation issues.
• May be required to conduct hands-on examinations in order to render a professional opinion.
• Current license
• Board Certification in practicing specialty
• Must maintain active clinical practice (separate from work for DOL) defined as a minimum of 240 hours direct patient care per year.
• Proof of active clinical practice must include address and telephone number of current practice
• Physicians (or specialists) who are employed by, under contract to, or regularly associate with other (non-DOL) Federal agencies regarding workers’ compensation claims or fitness for duty exams of employees are disqualified.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.