Family Practice Physician Opportunities in Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana - 3INDY (21801581)
3 Different & Unique Opportunities - Find the best fit for your career needs!
- #1 Part Time Health Clinic Opportunity 2 days per week!
- No Call
- Tired of the hustle and bustle of traditional primary [link removed]!
- Opportunity to make this full time with an outpatient traditional primary care clinic if desired!
- #2 Take over for a retiring physician
- Busy from day one in a well-respected practice
- Call shared with PA for 1:2 or can share with a larger group in town
- Amazing quaint suburban lake community!
- #3 Take over for a retiring physician in a larger group practice!
- Call shared equally 1:6
- Work 4 days per week full time
- Outpatient Only
Community: This suburban community just 15 minutes from Indianapolis boasts some of the best family-friendly amenities around. The population of this mid-size suburb is 60,000+ within close distance to music, golf, shopping, historic sightseeing, parks, and a recreational lake. Excellent restaurants, and activities, as well as top schools both private and public in the area. Come live in one of the most sought-after suburbs of Indy! Indiana is a physician friendly state, one of the top 10 places for physicians to practice, with capped malpractice, low-income tax, low cost of living, great hospitals and communities.
Hospital: Great non-for-profit hospital with over 150+ beds! This hospital has comprehensive care in orthopedics, primary care, emergency medicine, oncology, women's health, and heart & vascular.