Dentist (5005) - 5005 (21737276)
Work Location: Tucson, AZ
InGenesis seeks a Dentist to perform a full range of professional dental tasks including treatment of commonly encountered dental diseases or dental health problems requiring standard corrective, restorative or preventive measures. If you meet the qualifications are ready to join our expanding team, please apply!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Conduct patient examination and diagnosis of diseases, abnormalities, injuries, and disorders of the oral cavity and associated structures.
• Prescribe and interpret radiographs and diagnostic tests as indicated for diagnosis.
• Refer patients to specialists as indicated.
• Perform patient education to include tobacco cessation, oral hygiene instructions, dietary counseling and other preventive counseling.
• Review patient health history and refer for medical evaluation as indicated.
• Utilize the corporate Dental Application or other system as directed to record patient treatment encounters including treatment narrative and Current Dental Terminology (CDT) codes.
• Perform all duties to include care of patients and documentation of care in compliance with the Clinical Practice Guidelines, Dental Management Guide, Joint Commission Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), Health Service Inspection (HSI), and The Joint Commission (TJC) standards.
• Participate in monthly professional peer review process to include completing a review of a representative sample of a peer’s dental records.
• Respond to medical emergencies.
• Doctor of Medical in Dentistry (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS).
• Graduate from an accredited dental school approved by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA). Specialty Dentist must be a graduate of a dental specialty training program that is accredited by the CODA of the ADA or an accepted equivalent program.
• Board eligible or board certified.
• Completed a clinical post-doctoral program approved by the ADA in the specialty identified in the TO.
• Shall have been employed for at least one (1) year on a full-time basis in the practice of dentistry, or be a recent (1-year) graduate of an accredited, post-graduate dentistry training program.
• Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a dentist.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.