Physician, Family Practice (4990) - 4990 (21737270)
Physician, Family Practice
Work Location: Tampa, FL
InGenesis seeks a Family Practice Physician to perform a full range of physician services in accordance with privileges granted by the Medical Treatment Facility. If you meet the qualifications and are ready to join our expanding team, please apply!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Direct, perform, or assist in the instruction of other health care professionals within the scope of the clinical privileges or responsibilities.
• Examine, diagnose, treat or prescribe courses of treatment within the scope of training, experience, and privileges.
• Provide preventive and health maintenance care, including annual physicals, positive health behaviors, and self-care skills through education and counseling.
• Order diagnostic tests as applicable as well as request consultation or referral with appropriate physicians, clinics, or other health resources as indicated.
• Technically proficient in directing and teaching other medical staff, providing educational lectures and participating in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members. Such direction and interaction will adhere to Government and professional clinical standards and accepted clinical protocols.
• Be capable of adequately diagnosing and treating a wide-range of pediatric and adult
• acute and chronic diseases and injuries.
• Degree/Education: Doctor of Medicine ([link removed]) or Doctor of Osteopathy ([link removed]). Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada. A Doctor of Medicine or equivalent degree from a foreign medical school must provide education and medical knowledge substantially equivalent to accredited schools in the United States.
• As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.