Psychologist - Travis AFB (3697) - 3697 (21680162)
Psychologist - Travis AFB
Work Location: Fairfield, CA
InGenesis seeks Psychologist to establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders and provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups. If you meet the qualifications and wish to join our expanding team, please apply!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
• Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
• Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
• Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
• Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
• Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
• Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology.
• Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions.
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.