Family Medicine - R0038733 (21498974)
HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-time Primary Care Physician (Family Medicine or Internal Medicine) to join our Monrovia Clinic Outpatient Team. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community of other care-centric physicians who are making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. Our initial online application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Mon-Fri, 100% Outpatient | Clinic closes at 5 pm (last patient at 4:30 pm)
- Average Patients Per Day: 16-18 patients | 40 minutes for new patients and Seniors
- The option of 32, 36 or 40 hours a week, No call required
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Sign on and relocation bonuses available
- Dedicated support staff of nurses and medical assistant
- Unrestricted California State Medical License
- Candidates without a California State Medical License will be considered, however, the licensing process takes 6-9 months
- Current California DEA certificate required to start
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Family Sports Outpatient Preventative