Pediatric Physician Needed for 6 Months of Coverage in Kentucky - 21337166
Medstaff has a long-term contract to provide Pediatric Medicine coverage for the Military just north of Nashville, Tennessee in Fort Campbell, Kentucky. Allows any state license!
• Start is based on the time for acceptance and credentialing, about 5-6 weeks
• Duration is 6 months
• Schedule is 3-4 twelve-hour shifts per week, Sun-Sat, in the Mother Baby Unit (MBU), no call. Current coverage is needed in the MBU, and, may also back up in the clinic if needed.
• Duties will include but are not limited to outpatient, rounding, admits, discharges, circumcisions and new-born baby exams, for the military and their families
• Must be a US Citizen, Board Certified in Pediatric Medicine with at least 2 years privileged as a pediatric physician
• Also, must hold an unrestricted US Medical License, DEA and AHA BLS, PALS and NRP certifications
• Background must be clear of any actions, probations, revocations and voluntarily surrenders
To be considered or for more information, please contact a Medstaff recruiter at (click on the Contact Me button to request more info about the job) or call 800-476-3275.