Urgent Care Physician - R0048870 (21290427)
HealthCare Partners is looking for Urgent Care Physicians to join our team in Glendora, CA (San Gabriel Valley). The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
HCP offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians with an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
- Take shifts out of our Glendora (7 days / 8a-8p) or Pasadena Urgent Care that is open 24-hours/365 days per year
- Full range of shifts available: Day, Weekend, Evening and Overnight
- Avg census 1-2 patients per hour
- Treat adult and/or pediatric patients of all ages
- Generally, six other providers working at peak times (Pasadena)
- Central Telemetry, 26 patient rooms
- Additional on-site services include: Cardiology, Infusion Clinic and Wound Care
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- ACLS and PALS certification
- Comfortable with Lacerations and I&D
- Comfortable working evening, overnight or weekend shifts
- Previous Urgent Care experience
- Spanish fluency
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Urgent Care Primary Care Family Medicine