Internal Medicine Physician - Covina, CA - R0048709 (21290425)
HealthCare Partners Medical Group is looking for a Full-Time, Internal Medicine Physician to join our team in Covina, CA. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
- Join our clinic on the Intercommunity Hospital Campus in Covina, CA!
- Full Time, 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
- Two exam rooms per provider, office space provided
- Two MAs per provider to cover both front and back office responsibilities
- Average 18-20 patients per day
- Patient mix: 70% HMO, 20% PPO, 10% Medicare
- NO call, NO requirement for Urgent Care coverage (optional if desired)
- Clinic site is one mile away from the main multispecialty clinic that houses lab, radiology and specialty care
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners a Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Unrestricted CA State Medical License
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BLS certification
- At least three years of experience in Internal Medicine
- Fluent Spanish or Chinese speaking ability
HealthCare Partners Medical Group offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Family Medicine Preventive Medicine