Endcrinologist - R0072244 (21207146)
Optum is looking for a full-time Endocrinologist to join our team in Glendale, CA. ?The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
Optum offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefits package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, Optum is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Monday thru Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Average Patients Per Day ~16-20 PPD
- Outpatient setting
- Located in downtown Glendale, CA
- Open to new grads as well!
- Unrestricted CA Medical License
- BC/BE in Endocrinology and or Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine trained from ACGME accredited program
- Current CA DEA certificate required prior to start date
- Bilingual - Spanish or Armenian preferred
- Open to a combination of primary care and endocrinology work in an outpatient setting
- Open to becoming privileged at nearby hospitals in the area but not required
- Robust Benefits Package and Bonuses
- Patient panel bonuses & other bonuses based on quality metrics
- Leadership Pathways and Partnership
- Dedicated support staff such as nurses and medical assistants
- CME Reimbursement and Related Time Off
- Paid License Renewals
- Malpractice Coverage
- Advanced EMR system in place
- Employee Wellness Program
Optum is a physician-led, close-knit team that has been long-respected in Southern California. We are passionate about patients. We are leading the state of California toward better healthcare practices. And we are looking for amazing doctors like you.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high-performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Here you’ll find incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work. (SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.