Electrophysiologist - Boise, ID (21113452)
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is a physician led and accountable 500+ provider multi-specialty group with an excellent opportunity for an Electrophysiologist (EP) to join two other EPs as part of a 16-member integrated cardiology group practice delivering regional care through the Saint Alphonsus Health System.
The ideal candidate will be team oriented with a passion for EP-Cardiology; fellowship and expertise in atrial fibrillation ablation and epicardial VT ablation. Must have a strong clinical cardiac electrophysiology and cardiovascular disease background with excellent training.
The Saint Alphonsus Heart Institute is an outstanding comprehensive cardiovascular program with many differentiating services including:
- Advanced EP lab with Stereotaxis robotics
- Women’s Heart Care Program
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Joint Commission Certified Stroke Center
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery program
- CVOR that operated on over 400 patients last year
- Growing CV Research program
- Lipid Apheresis
Support: 8 APPs; 3 CT Surgeons; 2 Vascular Surgeons; Cardiac ICU; CVOR & CVICU; 74 SAMG primary and specialty clinic locations; Saint Alphonsus Health Alliance network of over 1,800 employed and independent providers; Level II Trauma Center & ED.
Location: Boise Hospital (main campus); Outreach clinics 1-2 times per month & affiliated telemedicine network facilities
Status: Full Time; Employed
Schedule: Traditional M-F clinic hours
Call: Shared equitably among EP & General Cardiology physicians; 1:8
Salary and Benefits:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)
Community: Boise, Idaho's Capital City anchors a vibrant and growing mid-sized metropolitan area of 730,000 people. An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with a flourishing arts and entertainment scene, the region offers a reasonable cost of living, low crime rate, excellent cultural programs, neighborhood parks and nearby forests and rivers. Idaho's culture of physician independence also makes it one of the best places in America to be a practicing physician. The Boise Metro Area is consistently listed as one of the best places in the country to live, work and play! For more information on Boise, ID please visit [link removed]
Saint Alphonsus Health System is a growing four-hospital, 714-bed, 74 clinic integrated healthcare system serving southwestern Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. Saint Alphonsus is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic not-for-profit health systems in the nation. [link removed]
To submit your CV, or for more information, contact Jason Schultz at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) or (208) 302-9132.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree;
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited cardiovascular disease residency and clinical cardiac electrophysiology fellowship program;
- Board certified with certification of special qualification (CSQ) in Cardiology and certification of added qualification (CAQ) in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, or obtain such certification within 3 years of employment;
- Current, unrestricted full license in Idaho and Oregon to practice medicine in all its phases;
- Obtain granting of privileges at SARMC- Boise and other health system affiliated hospitals as needed;
- Valid controlled substance registration with Board of Pharmacy and DEA;
- Secure appropriate hospital medical staff privileges to include cardiac catheterizations (left and right heart catheterizations), electrocardiograms, holter and echocardiogram interpretation, stress treadmill testing & supervision, stress echos, defibrillator and pacemaker checks;
- Stereotaxis robotic experience desired but not required.