Outpatient Family Medicine Position in Suburban Kansas City - 3462BH (20854914)
Work-life balance doesn't have to be hard to do when your clinic already makes it a priority! This multi-specialty FQHC in a charming Kansas City suburb (less than 30 minutes to Downtown) believes that great patient care comes when doctors feel valued at work and undisturbed at home. The right fit will be a BC physician with a passion for primary care for adults and teens (and the occasional younger kid) who is also interested in how mental health impacts physician health.
- Generous base salary with structured annual raises.
- Full comprehensive benefits including health insurance, malpractice, and PTO!
- Low PPD schedule that allows you to focus on quality of care, not number of patients seen or billed.
- Experienced midlevel staff already in clinic.
- Refer patients directly to in-house mental health services, eliminating barriers to effective treatment .
- Regular M-F daytime schedule with very light call, and NO weekend hours!
- Generous loan repayment.
- J1 and H1B visa candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
Use your free evenings and weekends to explore Kansas City. Whether you're hanging out at the restaurants and clubs in Westport, taking in a Royals game and some BBQ, hiking and boating in the Ozarks, or strolling through world-class art and history museums, this fast-growing Midwestern city has all the ways you'll want to spend your extra time.
Don't forget about the kids! Kansas City is home to over 200 parks and more than 100 public fountains, an excellent zoo, and the LEGOLand Discovery Center - not to mention some of the nation's best schools, but wouldn't you rather talk about the LEGOs? Work well, play hard, and enjoy the best of both with this physician-focused job in vibrant, growing city.
Our physician recruiters have the experience and knowledge of the physician job search process. Let KPS Physician Staffing's highly skilled physician recruiters save you time and make this transition easier by utilizing the forty years of experience and market knowledge our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at 1-877-909-9930 or by email at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job).