Dermatology - Greensboro, NC - Excellent Employed Salary and Monthly Bonus - 20645296
BETHANY MEDICAL CENTER
Largest Independent Multi-Specialty Group In Central North Carolina
Greensboro • Winston-Salem • High Point • Mount Airy • North Wilkesboro
Primary Care - Urgent Care - Addiction Medicine - Dermatology - Cardiology - Gastroenterology - Neurology - Occupational Medicine - Pathology - Pulmonology - Pain Management - Podiatry - Psychiatry - Sleep Medicine - Weight Loss - Women’s Health
Dermatology Physician Opportunity
Bethany Medical is looking for a well-trained Dermatology Physician who is energetic, highly motivated, possesses excellent interpersonal communication skills and embodies the ability to work effectively and independently. Candidate must be committed to providing a quality health care experience for our patients and families.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) from an accredited School of Medicine or Osteopathy.
- Completion of an accredited Fellowship program in Dermatology.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatology.
- Join a team of other esteemed Physicians and Providers in a busy practice setting
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and corporate information
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment
- Build relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Develop and implement patient management plans, record progress notes, and assist in provision of continuity of care
- Communicate with patients regarding testing results, follow-up care, and additional information
- Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate
- All Outpatient practice environment
- Allscripts EMR Software
- Extensive onsite ancillary services
- Modern and well-equipped facilities
- Practice offers primary, urgent and specialty care services
Competitive Benefit Package:
- Excellent Employed Salary
- Monthly Bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Student Loan Assistance
- And more!
About Bethany Medical Center:
Bethany Medical Center is the largest independent established multi-specialty group in Central North Carolina, serving the Triad and surrounding communities for over 32 years. Bethany Medical Center is open 7 days a week, with 9 convenient locations and 12 practices in Greensboro, Winston-Salem, High Point, North Wilkesboro and Mt Airy, North Carolina. We have grown to provide the facilities, staff and support to offer urgent care, primary care, diagnostic testing, outpatient ancillary and specialty care services onsite. Bethany Medical Center is staffed with board certified physicians and providers representing 16 medical specialties. Practice staff members are known for treating each patient with prompt personalized care and attention. Bethany Medical Center employs over 50 providers and 400 employees.
About the Triad:
The Triad area includes Greensboro (3rd Largest City in NC), Winston Salem, High Point and surrounding area. The Triad is centrally located in NC with a population of 1.7 million. The Triad is 1 hour from the mountains and 3 hours from the beach. Charlotte and Raleigh are 1.5 hours from the Triad. The Triad offers all the amenities of a larger city without all the traffic. The Piedmont Triad International Airport is conveniently located in Greensboro with convenient non-stop flights to most major cities. Enjoy an outstanding quality of life with no shortage of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping, and hundreds of restaurants. The Triad is home to 85 colleges and universities including Wake Forest University, High Point University, UNC-Greensboro, NC A&T, Guilford College, Bennett College and Greensboro College.