Locum OR Permanent Opportunity - Primary Care - California - 435 (20538105)
Right now, Medical Search International is in search of a Primary Care Physician (Acceptable Specialties: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Urgent Care) to work a full-time schedule located within a Oupatient Community Clinic in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area of California! The hours would be Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm. Please let me know if you are interested in providing coverage!
- Location: Greater San Francisco Bay Area (About 50 miles north of Newport, CA)
- Requirements: Active/Unrestricted CA medical license, Board Certified / Eligible in related specialty
- When: ASAP - ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) with permanent potential
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm *no call, no weekends, no nights*
- Compensation: up to $17,000/month (negotiable)
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice insurance provided!
Client Description: Our client manages a Family Medicine outpatient clinic seeing patients of all age groups. They strive to provide high quality local medical services, to engage community members with education, activities and lifestyle opportunities which promote optimal health, and to assist our patients in navigating access to services throughout the health system. As of right now, they are searching for a qualified Primary Care Physician to join their growing practice as a full-time physician contractor with the potential to become a permanent employee.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information to (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.