NEW Locum / Permanent Opportunity - Primary Care - New Jersey - 567 (20415917)
Right now, Medical Search International is in search of Primary Care Physicians (Acceptable Specialties: Family Medicine , Family Medicine w/ OB, Internal Medicine) to work a Monday-Friday schedule located in within a correctional facility in New Jersey! The hours will be 8am-4pm / 8:30am-4:30pm and there will be no call, no weekends, and no nights. Please let me know if you are interested in providing coverage!
• Location: 15 miles south of Princeton, NJ – Full-Time / Part Time
• Requirements: Active NJ license, Active DEA, Board Certified / Eligible in related specialty
• When: ASAP - ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month) with permanent potential
• Schedule: 8am-4pm / 8:30am-4:30pm ***No call, no weekends, no nights!***
• Compensation: up to $17,000/month
• Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice insurance provided!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the state. As of now, there is an immediate need for physicians to provide coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-4pm / 8:30am-4:30pm. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
Please contact Jessica Zimmer from Medical Search International at 973-301-2100 ext. 819 or email Jessica at: (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.