Lakeside suburb of Dallas needs a Pediatrician - PD-201230 (20123207)
Located in a lakeside suburb of Dallas. Baylor Scott & White/Wise Regional Health System (WRHS) boasts a 200 bed state-of-the-art campus with 1,500 employees. Baylor Scott & White Health is the largest non-profit hospital system in Texas. With a strong primary case base, WRHS provides services in all areas including Heart Surgery, Cancer care, Women’s Health, stroke, and all sub-specialties. JCAH Accredited with many awards and distinctions including: AHA Gold Plus award; Healthgrades outstanding patient experience; Consumer Reports patient safety award and American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Platinum Performance award.
Locations include Decatur, Fort Worth, Waco, Arlington, Irving and Grapevine, Texas.
Join an existing pediatric group looking for another physician provider.
- 4 1/2 day work week
- 5 other pediatricians in the community including 2 pediatric hospitalists
- Outpatient pediatrics only (No inpatient responsibilities)
- Fortune 500 salary and benefits plan
- Across the street from 123 bed state-of-the-art hospital
- Immediate practice available. One pediatrician is moving to San Antonio for spouse's job
- All pediatric support services and neonatal services available at local hospital and pediatric specialty hospitals in Dallas and Ft. Worth.
Call or text Jay Savage for more details 214.505.9737 or email your CV to (click on the I'm Interested button to request more info about the job)