Indiana – Hospitalist Nocturnist –Medical Center - L824H (19827769)
An Indiana Health System is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Nocturnist to provide Locum Internal or Family Medicine coverage near Dayton, OH
- 7 on/off or minimum 2 blocks of 5 days
- Average daily census: 12-18 patients
- Need to handle intubation & central lines
- Primary Code Responders- ER Physicians
- Procedures: No Procedures Required
- Open ICU; Intensivist onsite
- EMR System is EPIC
- Level 3 Trauma Center
- No head trauma.
- We have facilities and satellites in nine surrounding counties.
- Active & unrestricted Indiana license
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Must have clean malpractice history & clean license
- Indianapolis, IN (70.5 miles --1 hour 10 minutes)
- Dayton, OH (48 miles --56 minutes)
- Cincinnati, OH (70 miles --1 hour 30 minutes)
Apply or to let us know your shift availability by forwarding your CV to (use the Apply button to apply for this job) or call 678.441.8551.