Orthopedic Surgeon Needed in Rolla Missouri - 18700621
Phelps County Regional Medical Center Rolla Missouri is currently looking for an Orthopedic Surgeon to join our hospital employed group.
- Base salary + RVU generated Bonus
- 3 year contract
- $35,000 Signing Bonus
- $15,000 Relocation
- $2000 Stipend from contract signing till start date
- $3000 Monthly student loan repayment
- Participation in hospitals 401K and 457B pension plan
- Basic life insurance benefit of $100,000
- $4,000 yearly to cover CME membership dues, licensing expenses etc.
- 30 paid days off per year
- 5 additional days off for CME
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Professional liability insurance (Including tail coverage)
An Orthopedic Surgeon is needed to join 248 bed not-for-profit regional hospitals. The health system serves as the regional hub for state-of-the-art medical services, providing service to a 6 county area of south central Missouri serving 200,000.
A great college town Rolla is one of the best small towns in America. Missouri University of Science and Technology has an enrollment of over 7,000 students from all 50 states and over 50 foreign countries.
Physicians have the opportunity to build a career as an employee of our hospital. Our attractive packages are designed for flexibility, and frequently combine the benefits of several comprehensive programs including student loan repayment, relocation, and income guarantee.
Medical professionals associated with our hospital, private practice physicians as well as hospitalists enjoy an exceptionally high quality of life with an abundance of housing, education, cultural and recreational options
Please send CV to schedule a phone interview.