Gynecologic Oncologist - Boise (16617700)
Saint Alphonsus Medical Group (SAMG) is a physician led and accountable 500+ provider multi-specialty group seeking a gynecologic oncologist committed to a multi-disciplinary team-based approach to care. With 2 physicians and 1 PA, this full-spectrum gynecologic oncology practice is part of a vibrant and growing Women's Health Services Program & Women's Specialty Center.
The ideal candidate will provide high quality, compassionate care in healing the body, mind and spirit. Must be passionate and knowledgeable about women's health issues and possess a strong surgical background including training/experience in traditional open, and minimally invasive (laparoscopy and robotic surgery) approaches. Based on the campus of Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center (SARMC) – Boise, this provider will support outreach opportunities in support of our growing Women's Health Specialty Services throughout the regionally integrated health system.
Support: da Vinci XI & SI; breast surgery; reconstructive surgery; cancer care services; clinical trials, genetic counseling, cancer risk assessments and advanced digital mammography.
Status: Full Time. Employed
Schedule: Traditional Clinic work week, M-F, 8am-5pm. Flexible in coordination with partner & OR.
Call: 1:3 shared equitably with other eligible SAMG providers. System call rotation for gyn-onc services (with supportive call triage service)
Salary and Benefits:
- Sign-on Incentives
- Student Loan Repayment
- PTO & CME Allocation
- Malpractice Insurance (Incl. Tail)
- Retirement (403b)
Community: Boise, Idaho's Capital City anchors a vibrant and growing metropolitan area of 730,000 people. An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with a flourishing arts and entertainment scene, the region offers a reasonable cost of living, low crime rate, excellent cultural programs, neighborhood parks and nearby forests and rivers. Idaho's culture of physician independence also makes it one of the best places in America to be a practicing physician. The Boise Metro Area is consistently listed as one of the best places in the country to live, work and play!
Saint Alphonsus Health System is a growing 4-hospital, 714-bed, 74-clinic integrated healthcare system serving southwestern Idaho, eastern Oregon and northern Nevada. Saint Alphonsus Health System is a member of Trinity Health, one of the largest Catholic not-for-profit health systems in the nation.
To submit your CV, or for more information, contact Jason Schultz at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) or (208) 302-9132.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree.
- Successful completion of ACGME or AOA accredited residency.
- Successful completion of American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) accredited gynecologic oncology fellowship training program.
- Board certification and subspecialty certification through the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG) (or obtain such certifications within 3 years of employment).
- Unrestricted full license in Idaho (and eventually Oregon) to practice medicine in all its phases.
- Granting of privileges at SARMC – Boise, SAMC-Nampa and other health system affiliated hospitals as needed; valid controlled substance registration with Idaho Board (and eventually Oregon Board) of Pharmacy and DEA.
- Training/experience in conventional, open surgical approaches and strong minimally invasive (laparoscopy and robotic surgery) skills.