Georgia Pulmonary/CC/Sleep - 16576953
One of Georgia’s nicest small cities and only minutes to Atlanta
- Hospital employment within a cardio-pulmonary practice
- Replacement of recently retired community Pulm/CC
- One hospital practice. No driving all over town.
- 1 in 3 call
- Interest in sleep and sleep boards a definite plus
- 276-bed hospital with recently completed $70 million expansion, including brand new 24-bed ICU
- About 50-minutes to Atlanta’s international airport
- Vibrant downtown with shops, restaurants, state of the art gym and 10-screen movie theater.
- 14 Fortune 500 firms, a new automobile manufacturing plant and over $250 million in investment in the past five years.
- The oldest private college in Georgia- consistently ranked a “Top 10 Best Value” by US News and World Report
- 26,000 acre recreational lake with 525 miles of shoreline (picture on front).
- A community dedication to the arts with local symphony orchestra, art museum and theater.
This community is a popular choice for those who want to get away from the hassles of big-city life but still be close by. We recently recruited a Urologist here who looked all over the southeast and now lives on the lake.
To learn more about this practice, contact:
(Toll Free) 877.231.8379
(click on the Apply button to request more info about the job)