Locums, Inc. is looking for Family Practice and Internal Medicine Physicians for Permanent Placement with our client located in the Suwanee, GA area. The practice is looking to start on-boarding new physicians in the new year. Located just 20 minutes north of Atlanta in Suwanee, the practice is situated in an area renowned for top-tier schools and a plethora of recreational activities, making it an ideal place to raise a family.
Primary Care Setting with well-established practice
- Work Schedule: This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, structured within a 4.5day workweek.
- Weekends & Holidays: The office is closed to prioritize and maintain work life balance.
- Patient Volume & Schedule Structure: The schedule accommodates 2 new or 3 established patients per hour.
- On Call Responsibilities: Minimal, ensuring a balanced professional life.
- Clinical Focus: We manage both chronic diseases and acute illnesses, with an emphasis on preventive care.
- Technological Integration: Utilization of EClinicalWorks and Medical Dragon One ensures an optimized and efficient workflow.
Diabetes, Colds, Flu, HBP, Physicals, Sick Visits, Infections, Asthma, immunizations, vaccines, well baby visits, pregnancy testing, ADHD, onsite lab, stress tests, spirometry.
Qualifications & Expectations
- Commitment: Preference will be given to candidates with ties to the area seeking long-term employment.
- Certification Requirements: Established physicians must be board-certified. Recent graduates must be board eligible and secure certification before commencing work.
- Professionalism: Essential qualities include demonstrated bedside manners, excellent customer service skills, flexibility, and compassion.
- Coding & Billing Proficiency: Knowledge of ICD codes and adherence to E/M coding guidelines are essential.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus: Productivity bonus based on total physician collections.
- Signing Bonus: Attractive Sign on Bonus.
- Relocation Assistance: Support for relocation expenses provided.
- Health Insurance: Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans allowance.
- Life and Disability Insurance: Life and disability insurance coverage allowance.
- Professional Liability Insurance: Medical Malpractice Insurance with tail coverage included.
- Retirement: 401K plan with employer matching contributions.
- License and Certification Fees: Reimbursement for maintaining medical licenses, board certifications, professional memberships, and DEA registration.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME): Generous allowance provided.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Ample PTO for vacation and sick leave.
- Paid Major Holidays: Enjoy time off on major holidays.
- Loan Repayment Assistance: Assistance available for student loan repayment.
This Physician job opening last updated on 11/20/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
Locums, Inc. is a temporary staffing agency which currently works with the following medical settings.Private Practices, Family Practice, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Student Health Centers, County and Community Health Clinics.The owners of Locums, Inc., Scot and Michelle Gray, have been in the physician recruiting world since 1989. Our relationships with clients and providers have been one of mutual respect for many years, so we understand the environment, the value of experience and hard work required in today’s medical climate. We dedicate a caring, compassionate and personalized approach to every single client and provider.With thousands of satisfied clients and providers, ...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company