Seeking a BC/BE Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physician to join our health center north of Syracuse, NY.
- Join an unopposed well-established group of five Pulmonary/Critical Care BC physicians; exclusive subspecialty focused
- Office conveniently located 5 minutes from the hospital
- Rotational: 1:4 weekly call, hospital rounding and management of 10-bed ICU
- Catchment population: 250,000
- new robotic bronchoscopy system
- Serving the military men and women from nearby Fort Drum, home of the 10th Mountain Army Division
- Video/navigational ultrasound bronchoscopy with cytopathology
- Certified Sleep Lab
- Cardiopulmonary Stress Lab
- Well-established lung cancer screening program
- Teaching opportunities are extended with accredited ACGME/AOA family medicine and internal medicine residency training programs
- A very appreciative patient population offers a professionally rewarding career
- Collegial collaboration with our Thoracic Surgeon
- Office has full PFTs with plethysmography and ABGs
Compensation & Benefits:
- Annual salary: $385,000, plus a WRVU Incentive Program
- Signing bonus: $50,000
- Education Loan Repayment: $20,000 each year
- Relocation reimbursement: $15,000
- 4-year contract with stable base
- Annual Continuing Education Stipend $3,000 plus 5 Paid Days Off
- Twenty-nine (29) days paid time off
- Health insurance, individual or family, 80% paid
- Occurrence medical liability insurance; $1.3 million each/$3.9 million aggregate
- 401k and 403b financial planning option; Employer pension plan contribution
- NYS medical license and DEA registration paid
About the Medical Center:
- Largest community-based hospital in Northern New York
- Construction is about to begin on a brand new state-of-the-art Orthopaedic office building on the main campus of the hospital (expected opening in early 2024)
- Newly constructed (2018) state-of-the-art comprehensive cancer center affiliated with Roswell Park Care Network
- Newly added hospital wing for Obstetrics and Pediatric inpatient care, including pediatric orthopedic patients (2019).
- Expanded women’s health services: Women’s Wellness and Breast Care (2019)
- Not-for-profit organization, independent, financially stable
Northern New York offers safe and attractive neighborhoods, quiet rural areas, affordable housing, light traffic, first-rate school systems and a gorgeous landscape, all combined with easy accessibility to major metropolitan areas. We are a half hour from the Canadian border. International Airport is just 15-minutes away, and Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) is an hour South. Home to the St. Lawrence Seaway, you will find one of nature’s true wonders: The Thousand Islands. Take a boat tour of the Thousand Islands with a visit to Boldt Castle, owned by George C. Boldt, proprietor of the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City. Boating, swimming, scuba diving and fishing are popular pursuits throughout the Thousand Islands. We have four YMCA fitness centers in the area with endless recreational activities for kids and adults - including indoor swimming! Our local ski area is a gathering spot during the winter for family and friends offering ski/snowboarding lessons for all ages. At the foot of the Adirondacks, the Tug Hill Region gets as much as 300 inches of snow annually and is the perfect place for skiers, snowboarders, snowmobilers, snowshoers, and snow lovers of all ages. In addition, nearby Fort Drum, home of the US Army’s 10th Mountain Division, brings to the region a sense of diversity and patriotic pride!
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC225340 and email address to 636-628-2412.
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [link removed]
This Physician job opening last updated on 12/04/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on MDJobSite.com.
ABOUT BRITT MEDICAL Client-centric. Driven by technology. And a passion for serving the health care community.That’s the Britt Medical difference! PROVEN INDUSTRY LEADERS Consistently ranked as a top physician recruitment firm. More than 17 years combined experience. ROBUST NETWORK Unparalleled access to more than 450K Physicians and a constantly growing network of referrals. PERMANENT PLACEMENT Delivering highly competent, vetted physicians and APP providers to medical groups, hospitals, critical access facilities — and more! OUR PROCESS CONSULT A brief “intake call” (typically 10 minutes or less) is conducted to communicate the unique details of your open position(s). Your time is valuable – let us do the wor...Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company